Day rafting trip down the Gave de Pau from Lourdes to Lestelle-Betharram, Pyrenees
A day of rafting on the Gave de Pau, from Lourdes to Lestelle-Betharram. In a natural and wild setting, you will cross the rapids and you will be able to take advantage of the lunch break on the banks of the river. The guides will know how to surprise you to spend good privileged moments in this green and preserved framework.
per person(from 1 to 4 people)
per person(group 5 p.and under 16)
The price includes the supervision, the loan of the equipment, the insurance in RC
Advance booking essential
The activity In detail
- Location: Gave de Pau
- from the beginning of April to the end of June
- 3:30 to 4:00 but it takes about 5 hours in total, including dressing, preparation, shuttle, etc.
- RDV 9:30 am
Levels / Difficulties
Class II / III river.
Although these courses can have rapids as strong as the Herrère-Oloron sports trailThey are easier to navigate because they are much wider and have fewer obstacles to avoid.
- Knowing how to swim
- Children from 10 years old
- Warn if you have a medical history
The activity is supervised by a state-certified instructor in canoeing and associated disciplines A member of the Ossau valley instructors' office, Aventure Chlorophylle.
Groups of maximum 10 participants per instructor.
- Neoprene wetsuit
Communicated when you register.
You must plan for
- A pair of closed shoes that will get wet (trainers, tennis shoes, water sports shoes, but not flip-flops or sandals)
- Sunglasses holder
- Lycra T-shirt if you have one (optional)
- Bath towel
- No credit card for payment on site, please bring a cheque, cash (with a deposit if possible), holiday vouchers, ANCV sports vouchers.
All our rafting packages
Rafting in spring (April to end of June):
- Half-day rafting trip Gave d'Ossau
- Rafting day in the Gave d'Ossau
- Day rafting Gave de Pau from Lourdes to Lestelle-Betharram
Rafting in summer (late June to early October):
- Via Ferrata
- Via Cordata
- MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Catering Parking