Vertical training, Great caving trips in the Pyrenees
You have already practiced caving, you are keen?
The next step is to learn how to rope climb as well as descend.
In small groups, 2 to 5 people, your guide will teach you the techniques for crossing the shafts to access the most beautiful caves in the region.
For more details see Jonathan's website AccroNature our caving guide!
Tailor-made programme on request only.
The price includes the supervision, the loan of the equipment, the insurance in RC
Advance booking essential
The activity In detail
- Location: Saint Pé de Bigorre, Ossau Valley, Arbailles massif, Pierre Saint Martin
- Possible all year round on reservation
- Day or more: tailor-made programme, consult us
Levels / Difficulties
Advanced caving, large-scale courses, for experienced sportsmen.
- Be in very good physical condition, have a regular practice of sports, especially mountain sports
- Be comfortable abseiling
- From 14 years old
The activity is supervised by a qualified caving instructor A member of the Ossau valley instructors' office, Aventure Chlorophylle.
Groups of 2 to 5 participants maximum per instructor.
The instructor can be hired for private outings.
- Nylon suit to protect your clothes from most dirt (clay caves)
- Boots (from 30 to 47)
- Knee pads
- Helmet with lighting
Please prepare the list of participants with first name, height (=height in cm), weight, shoe size so that we can come to the meeting point with the appropriate equipment.
This list must be sent to us either at the time of registration or at least 48 hours before the outing.
Communicated at the time of your reservation.
You must plan for
Underground, the temperature is constant: 13° in most of our caves.
- Bring long, flexible sportswear: jogging trousers or tights (no shorts, no trousers, no jeans), a t-shirt + a light, long-sleeved sweatshirt.
Choose materials that do not retain moisture (e.g. polyester or polyamide).
- A pair of long socks
- Full replacement, from head to toe.
- Picnic to go.
- No credit card for payment on sitePlease bring a cheque, cash (with a deposit if possible), holiday vouchers, ANCV sports vouchers.
- Via Ferrata
- Via Cordata
- MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Catering Parking