Intensive half-day caving trip
group of 6 max
An exciting caving adventure near the village of Les Eaux-Chaudes
The intensive caving formula is intended either for sportsmen and women who are beginners in caving but who already practice related activities (climbing, canyoning, via-ferrata), or for people who are already initiated and want to experiment with rope progression techniques.
per personGroup of up to 6 people
The price includes the supervision, the loan of the equipment, the insurance in RC
Advance booking essential
The activity In detail
- Location: Saint Pé de Bigorre, Laruns.
- Possible all year round on reservation.
- 3 to 4 hours in the caveBut it takes 4h30 to 5h30 in all, including the approach, dressing, preparation, return, etc.
- Afternoon: usually at 1.30 pm
Levels / Difficulties
Caving course with more advanced rope techniques than in initiation. Improvement.
- Be in good physical condition, have a regular sporting practice, be enduring and able to progress in difficult terrain
- Have already done abseiling.
- Children from 13 years old
The activity is supervised by a qualified caving instructor A member of the Ossau valley instructors' office, Aventure Chlorophylle.
Groups of maximum 10 participants per instructor.
- Nylon suit to protect your clothes from most dirt (clay caves)
- Boots (from 30 to 47)
- Knee pads
- Helmet with lighting
Please prepare the list of participants with first name, height (=height in cm), weight, shoe size so that we can come to the meeting point with the appropriate equipment.
This list must be sent to us either at the time of registration or at least 48 hours before the outing.
Rébénacq, Bruges, Saint Pé de Bigorre
You must plan for
Underground, the temperature is constant: 13° in most of our caves.
- Bring long, flexible sportswear: jogging trousers or tights (no shorts, no trousers, no jeans), a t-shirt + a light, long-sleeved sweatshirt.
- Choose materials that do not retain moisture (e.g. polyester or polyamide).
- A pair of long socks
- Full replacement, from head to toe.
- No credit card for payment on sitePlease bring a cheque, cash (with a deposit if possible), holiday vouchers, ANCV sports vouchers.
All our caving packages
The days :
- Via Ferrata
- Via Cordata
- MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Catering Parking